Thursday, June 1, 2023

Jaded Blossom June Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Hey Everyone!  Welcome to Jaded Blossom's June Stamp Release Blog Hop.  
Now if you're here from Lee-Ann you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.
Here is what I made:


I started with the new Window Card Mat Die and created 4 gnomes for the windows. I used the Gnome Dies with the new BBQ Add Ons. I used the Halloween and Sweethearts Add Ons for the curved hats on top. I finished off the card with a sentimnet and outline die from Grilling with my Gnomies. 

Recipe-
Jaded Blossom- Grilling with my Gnomies, Grilling with my Gnomies Outline Dies, Window Card Mat Die, Girl Gnome, Gnome Dies, Gnome Dies: BBQ Add Ons, Gnome Dies: Halloween Add Ons, Gnome Dies: Sweethearts Add Ons



Regular Price for the Release Package is $138.99

FREEBIE OFFER: Checkered Stencil
1) Free with orders $50 or more (before tax/shipping)
2) Order MUST contain at least 1 new release item
3) Freebie offer is Thursday and Friday Only, while supplies last





BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!

Now on to the HOP....

Next up is Cindy

Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:

14 comments:

terlyart said...

So cute, thanks for sharing.

MadeByMeghanK said...

Could you pack any more ADORABLE gnomes on one card? No! TOO CUTE! I LOVE IT!

Julie said...

I can't wait to get this window card mat die. Adding all of these gnomes to it is so adorable. I love them all! Your card is amazing!

Kim’s Stampin Patch said...

What a collection of cute bbq gnomies on this card!

Lauryne Cunningham said...

What an adorable card! I love all the cute gnomes and detail!

sharon g said...

SO CUTE. I just love these BBQ gnomes

Sue D said...

I like the window die and the grilling theme.

BunkoBeth said...

So excited to try out the window die with the gnomes!

Alyce said...

Love your picnic card. I look forward to playing with the window die!

Cheryl Wells said...

Oh my goodness!! I love how you incorporated the new window die with all the Gnomes - absolutely love the card and thank you for sharing!!

Denise E said...

I LOVE your 4 gnome window card!! So cute! This release is awesome. Can't wait to use it!

Debbie said...

Such a cute card!!

Dfrank said...

So adorable, love the gnome peaking around the window!

Valerija said...

So cute and fun. Love all the details.
Valerija xx