Friday, September 4, 2020

Jaded Blossom Mini Die Release! Fancy Pumpkin Die!

Happy September! Jaded Blossom is releasing their new Fancy Pumpkin Die this week! Check out their blog for all the design team projects, but scroll down to see mine!

They are also have a Fall/Halloween themed SALE! 31% off all Fall and Halloween stamps. No rainchecks available, this is on in stock stamps only. Click HERE to shop the sale.




Now it's time to take a look at the new DIE! 

Fancy Pumpkin Die $27.99



Here is what I created using the new die.. 

I created a tag for one of my hand knit pumpkins! I used some fun knit look paper for the pumpkins layers and added it to a mustard colored back. Then I stamped a sentiment from Harvest Signs to a Rectangle Die 2. 

Recipe-
VinVan Knits - Hand Knit Pumpkin

Make sure to check out Jaded Blossom to see what the rest of the team creates all week long.

No comments: