Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Harry Potter Gnome and Tag!

Hey Everyone!

It's my day over at Jaded Blossom and I have a fun project to share with you!


My oldest loves Harry Potter and I love gnomes! He asked me if I could make him a themed gnome, so of course I had to! Then I created a fun tag to go with it! 


I stamped and colored the wizard stamp from My Favorite Wizard to a Luggage Tag Die. Then I stamped a sentiment onto a Word Bubble Die and added it to the tag along with some black sprinkles!

 My son is also in a Harry Potter Camp this week and wanted me to make an extra one for his teacher, so she'll get the one with tag!

Recipe-

Thanks for stopping! 

2 comments:

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

Where did you get the fabric for the hat? It is adorable.

Pam19581 said...

Wow! So awesome !