Friday, March 15, 2019

Jaded Blossom March Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Hey Everyone!  Welcome to Jaded Blossom's March 2019 Release Blog Hop.  
Now if you're here from Cindy you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.
Here is what I made:


I created some cute cupcake animals with the new Cupcake Slider Die!


 I used "birthday" from Wish Big on both cupcakes and created Hoppy with the new Fun Alphabet 1&2 sets. The beginning of the penguin sentiment is from the Penguin Dress Up set. Both sentiments are stamped on Mini Tag Dies 3.


To created the bunny I used a Stitched Oval Die for the face and Bow Dies for the ears. The eyes were created with the egg from Spring Banner Dies and circles from Banner Dies. The nose is from Valentines Dies and cheeks are from Christmas Dies.


To create the penguin I started with a Stitched Oval Die and a Heart Die 1 for the face. The nose is from Mini Tag Dies 3 and cheeks from Christmas Dies. I punched a 3/4" circle for the eyes and used Banner Dies for the white circles. 

Recipe-


Regular Price for the Release Package is $116.99

 Free stamp set for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping! FREEBIE is only available until Sunday 3/17, 11:59pm pst.

BIRTHDAY BALLOON TAG

And here is a treat that will be included with every order this weekend. 

BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!

 Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!

The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!


Now on to the HOP....

Next up is Nicole!

Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:
Michelle
/a>

11 comments:

MadeByMeghanK said...

These are too sweet! That bunny is darling! And I love the penguin too!

Tina H said...

So stinkin cute!! Love them both :)

Ashley M said...

Love them...especially the penguin!

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my goodness...super cute project! I love how you used dies to create your bunny and penguin! Great job!
Sherrie K

Vonmariedesign said...

Loove!!! your cupcake animals are so fun!!!

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

What a terrific project! I love how you created the bunny & penguin as the top to the cupcake.

Barb said...

These are gorgeous! Penguins are my favorite animal but the bunny is so cute that I love both of them! I really like how you also used the colorful alphabet stamps on the bunny card. Great job!

Dana M said...

Oh my, just too cute! What fun and sweet designs. Amazing details.

Arianna Barbara said...

Awww!!! I'm totally in love for your sweet creations!!!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

These are incredible!! I love them!!

Sue D said...

How cute with the cupcake bunny and penguin!