Friday, February 15, 2019

Jaded Blossom February Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Hey Everyone!  Welcome to Jaded Blossom's February 2019 Release Blog Hop.  
Now if you're here from Cindy you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.

Here is what I made:

I created a double pocket tag with the new Pocket Tag Die by folding one backwards and layering the back sections. I colored the gnome from Whimsical Gnomes and stamped a sentiment from the same set to a Card Mat Die for the front of the tag.




The first pocket holds a Starbucks card with a Label Die and sentiment from Whimsical Gnomes on a Rectangle Die. I also added the striped hat gnome peeking out of the pocket. 


The second pocket holds a Luggage Tag Die that I added a pocket to with the Pocket Tag Die. I adjusted it to fit the tag and then added a Label Tag stamped with a sentiment from My Favorite Gnomie. Last I added the gnome and a few Star Dies.

Recipe-




Regular Price for the Release Package is $124.99

 Free stamp set for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping! FREEBIE is only available until Sunday 2/17, 11:59pm pst.

MY FAVORITE GNOMIE

And here is a treat that will be included with every order this weekend. 

BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!

 Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!

The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!


Now on to the HOP....

Next up is Lee-Ann

Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:
Candace
Von Marie

19 comments:

Vonmariedesign said...

I loove your cute pocket tags!!!!

Michelle said...

so cute love the peeking gnome hahahaha

MadeByMeghanK said...

These gnomes are sooo sweet! Great coloring! Love the pocket tags!

Scrapper69 said...

Ooh, soooo CUTE! I love the way the one gnome is peeking out of the pocket tag! ADORABLE!

Theresa

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

What great projects! Love the new release.

Tami B. said...

The little gnome hanging over the edge by his mustache just cracks me up.
This tag is adorable.

Amy Vitriani said...

Adorable tags! I love how you colored your gnomes! And the little gnome peeking over the top is super fun!

Tina H said...

Love the double pocket! That peeking gnome is the cutest! <3

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute!!!

Sue D said...

Cute design. I like the peeking gnome.

Enigma Artist said...

I love this idea of a double tag. This project is so colorful too!

Arianna Barbara said...

Oh my! I'm totally in love for your cutie and sweet pocket tags!!!

Crafter said...

Love your pocket tags! Great birthday cards!

cghundley said...

Well this is awesome
with the pocket tag
inside! Love the gnome
peeking out of the front
pocket.
Carla from Utah

Cindy Holmes said...

ADORABLE pocket tags! Just so precious!

Sin City Chix said...

Precious! Love how the small know is peeking over the edge!

Marcia - The Frolicking Fairy said...

What a brilliant idea to double pocket that tag!

Dana M said...

Oh what sweet and happy tags! Such fun and adorable designs - fantastic!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is adorable! I love how he is peeking over the edge!!