Sunday, December 3, 2017

Jaded Blossom December Challenge!

Hey Everyone!

It's time for Jaded Blossom's Monthly Challenge!

December Challenge - Tags


I used the Luggage Tag Die and stamped a sentiment from Christmas Wishes to a Flag Die. I used Card Layer Dies 1 for the gold flag. To created the 3d tree I cut 3 trees from Christmas Dies 2 and 1 more tree on the wrong side of the paper. Then I folded 3 of the trees (2 right side, 1 wrong side) in half and used the last tree as the base. Then I added the star from Banner Dies and some gems. 

Recipe

Stop by the Jaded Blossom Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team created! 

2 comments:

Sarah said...

This is great--love the dimension on the tree!

Sherrie K. said...

Gorgeous tag! The tree is amazing..love the dimension!
Sherrie K