Monday, June 12, 2017

Jaded Blossom June Sneak Day 1!

Hey Everyone!
It's Jaded Blossom Sneak Day 1 and today we're revealing Label Shape Dies, I Vike You, Shield Maiden!


I love the show on History Channel "Vikings", so I had to create a Viking Shield with Jaded Blossom Dies! I started with Stitched Circle Dies and added the thicker straight Border Die in a wood paper. Then I used the thinner straight Border Die for the lines in the center. I created a circle border with 2 Stitched Circles in black and topped it with some Rivets. I pop dotted the shield to a Stitched Square Die and stamped a sentiment from Shield Maiden to the new Label Shape Dies. I used 2 Stitched Rectangle Dies 2 to create the background.

Recipe-




We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $129.99

June 2017 Release will include:

7 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Dies
1 - 4 x 6 Freebie

 4x6 Freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $142.99

Stop by the Jaded Blossom Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team created!


5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

FAB gift bag!!!

Sarah said...

This is seriously to "die" for! Love it!

Beckie Williams said...

This is so cute. I love how you created your own shield. Great Job!!

Unknown said...

Awesome gift bag! Shield looks great!

Michelle said...

awesome ! great job on using the dies to create the shield !!