Thursday, February 16, 2017

Jaded Blossom February Sneak Day 4!

Hey Everyone!

Its' Sneak Day 4 of Jaded Blossom February Sneak Week! Today we are revealing the Conquer The Laundry and Kawaii Cleaning! 


I filled a Cone Bag with some M&M's and attached a tag I created with Hearts Dies 1 and 2.


I stamped some of the dustpans from Kawaii Cleaning and colored with some Copics. Then I stamped a sentiment from Conquer the Laundry to a Rectangle Die 1 and pop dotted to the tag. Last I added a broom from Halloween Dies 2.

Recipe- 



Stop by the Jaded Blossom Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team created!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome tag! Love the sentiment! Too cute!

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute treat!!!

Michelle said...

cute using it with the Halloween dies !!! perfect