Sunday, December 6, 2015

Jaded Blossom December Challenge

Hey Everyone! 

It's time for the new Jaded Blossom Challenge!

Christmas


I created a fun card using a TON of Jaded Blossom dies! To created the snowman I started with the Stitched Circle Dies and added the hat from Mustache Dies and the nose is made from the tree border of Christmas Dies. Then I created the arms with a spoon from Baking Die and the buttons from confetti in the Birthday Dies. Last for the eyes I used the center hole from the Treat Tag Die and the mouth is created from the horseshoe holes in St. Patrick's Day Dies. I finished off the card using a sentiment from Penguin Dress Up!

Recipe-

Stop by the Jaded Blossom  Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team created! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is the cutest card! Makes me smile!

Deborah

BugBites said...

Super cute and creative. Thanks for sharing.