Thursday, February 12, 2015

Jaded Blossom Sneak Day 4

Hey Everyone!

It's Jaded Blossom Sneak Day 4 and today we're revealing Spring Signs!


I used the new Lollipop Holder from SVG Cutting Files to created a Shamrock Garden!


I used a Mini Tag Die 2 to create the fence, then I added the Grass Die and a few mini Shamrock Dies. I stamped a Spring Sign onto the sign from Fall Dies.


I added the large Shamrock Die that I stamped with some Peachy Faces to the front of some green suckers.


I put some floral foam under the base of the Lollipop Holder to keep the suckers in place.

Recipe-
SVG Cutting Files- Lollipop Holder


Stop by the Jaded Blossom Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team created.


9 comments:

Unknown said...

so cute!! I love ll the faces!

GiGi said...

This is so stinkin cute! I love all the faces on the shamrocks!

Tina M said...

this is adorable! Winking shamrocks!! LOL

Migdalia said...

OMG! I absolutely LOVE this! SWEET!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Beckie Williams said...

SO darn cute!!

Cassandra said...

How cute! Looks like a garden of fun!!

Crystal said...

Cutest little shamrock garden!

Susan H. said...

This is so adorable!

Michelle said...

Very clever ! I'm sure your boys wanted to eat from that garden lol