Thursday, October 9, 2014

Jaded Blossom Sneak Day 4- #Selfie

Hey Everyone!

It's Sneak Day 4 and today we are revealing Bah Humbug and Christmas Candy Wraps.


I used the new Elf Selfie file and put her inside the Layered Frame & Journal Die. I used the Card Mat Die with the chevron paper and added some twine and gems.


Then I stamped the sentiment onto a Mini Tag Die 2.

Recipe-
SVG Cutting Files- Selfie Elf
Trendy Twine- Totally Red






Stop by the Jaded Blossom Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team created!

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Cute little elf tramp card rotfl !!!!! You know I had to say it

Melissa said...

What a cutie! Love this!

Crafting on Caffeine said...

This card is awesome! she is so pretty.

cghundley said...

The frame is great!
Super cute card.
Carla from Utah

GiGi said...

This is so fun! LOVE that face on the elf girl!

Crystal said...

I love this! I love her face! PERFeCT!

Kate said...

Well doesn't she look like a sassy elf.