Thursday, August 7, 2014

Jaded Blossom Sneak Day 4- Bottled with Love

Hey Everyone!

It's Jaded Blossom Sneak Day 4 and today we are revealing Soda-lightful!


I used the Candy Caddy to create a little 6-pack(well technically 10-pack) I used Gigi's tutorial here to make the pockets I just put them on the out side of the caddy.   I created my own pattern paper with the mini bottle stamp on some retro looking paper.


Here's a view of the side so you can see the 2 pockets against the caddy. I also added a cute button with twine to the top corner.


Then I used 2 of the new dies and stamped the inside.

Recipe-
Jaded Blossom- Soda-lightful, Mini Tag Dies 2, Candy Caddy
Trendy Twine- Totally White

Stop by the Jaded Blossom Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team created! 

9 comments:

GiGi said...

This is so cool! I love the retro feel and how you used the candy caddy! LOVE!!!

Migdalia said...

I absolutely LOVE this!! Super cute & fun!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Melissa said...

What a great idea.. that little soda bottle stamp is awesome.

Candace Pelfrey said...

Wow this is an awesome idea and i love the colors you used. Great caddy!! :)

Candace Pelfrey said...

Wow this is an awesome idea and i love the colors you used. Great caddy!! :)

Beckie Williams said...

Just really adorable. Looks awesome!

Michelle said...

very awesome ! love how you did the tag hehehe

Crystal said...

Super cute! I love the layers of tags!

Kate said...

Love this so pretty