Friday, January 10, 2014

Jaded Blossom Sneak Day 5- Be Mine

Hey Everyone! 

It's Release Day over at Jaded Blossom!  We hope you all enjoyed our projects this week.  But as you know we have one more Stamp Set and it is our Freebie.

In case you missed my Release Day Projects, here they are

MONDAY




For our Freebie of the Month

Free Stamp for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping! FREEBIE is only available until Sunday 1/12, 11:59pm pst.



I made a cute little Valentine's treat!


I used the Dainty Topper Die and Flag Die 2 with the Valentine Bingo set. I used the freebie stamp to make the background on the topper.


Then I filled one of the new bags with some peppermint patties that I topped with the hexagon die and some stamped images from the bingo set. I also used one of the new heart dies on top of the hexagons.

Recipe-


And make sure to come back Later at 4pm, PST for our Stamp Release Blog Hop!  You won't wanna miss it.
To visit the Jaded Blossom Store HERE
and for Favor Boxes HERE
"Like" us Facebook and share your Jaded Blossom Stamps Creation with us in our Garden of Creativity.
Last but not least don't forget to join our Valentine Theme Challenge this month, you can find more details HERE.
See you back here later at 4pm, pst.

7 comments:

Melissa said...

WOW! Love all the stamps you put together for your project-

Sherrie K. said...

Wow....what a great week of projects! I LOVE the release! Your project is awesome! Love all the chocolate!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

ooo yummy I love mints ~~~!! looks very pretty chickie !

Kate said...

Love this super cute and great packaging, loved all your project this week especially the judge thingy, lol.

Candace said...

very nice!! love that ribbon!! so pretty!

Candace said...

this is another awesome idea!!! love the embossing, too!

Crystal said...

Super cute! I love all the candies!