Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Halloween Lollipops

Hey Everyone!

 I've got a new Jaded Blossom Halloween project to share with you.


I made some cute treats out of some spinner lollipops I found at Dollar Tree. 


First I used the new Vampires & Zombies, Oh My set. I colored the little vamp and cut him out. Then pop dotted him onto a piece of paper I attached to the sucker. Then I use one of the sentiments from the same set and stamped it on a treat flag.


For the second one I used the Best Witches set. I color the witch and cut here out as well.  Then I stamped a sentiment on another treat flag. I added a cute twine bow to both to finish them off. 

Recipe- 
Copics, white gel pen

Thanks for stopping!

6 comments:

Candace said...

these are awesome, Jamie!! I have that little witch and haven't had a chance to color her yet! soon!! :)

Michelle said...

these are adorable !!! heheheheh toooo cute chickie !!!

Migdalia said...

Super Cute & FUN!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Kate said...

These are super cute and awesome job coloring them up too. Love it.

Rose said...

super cute and sweet :)

Jaymie said...

These are super cute! Love the idea to stick them on big lollipops!