Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Trendy Tuesday- Brrr Card

Hey Everyone!

I've got a new Trendy Twine project to share with you!

We're featuring Watermelon Taffy this month so I made a clean and simple card with it.



I used my cameo to cut a rectangle with a snowflake in the middle. Then I took a square piece of paper and glued the Watermelon Taffy on it. I finished off the card with a cute sentiment and some white faux stitching.

Recipe-
Trendy Twine- Watermelon Taffy
Jaded Blossom- Winter Wishes
Paper from my stash and gel pen

Thanks for stopping!



11 comments:

Jessica Pascarella said...

Very cute! Love the clean look!

snappy scrappy said...

Love the reverse cut and the twine use!! Lee-Ann :)

Candace Pelfrey said...

This is sooo awesome Jamie! I love it!

Michele I said...

that is cute and love the twine

Claire Spielman said...

That's not cold...it's hot! Love the twine!

Kate said...

I really like the snowflake, super cute.

jessica said...

This is adorable!!! LOVE the color of this twine with the kraft!!
Awesome job :)

Unknown said...

All of your projects are amazing! I'm so inspired. I'm a new follower. Feel free to follow me as well at http://scraphappyinohio.blogspot.com :)

Sukie said...

The snowflake looks amazing with the twine! I love the way it pops agains the kraft!

Scrappy Canuck said...

This is one of my favourite techniques to use with twine, and it is so pretty on this card! Great work!

CityGirl Planners said...

Great idea with the snowflake. Looks awesome!!