Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Jaded Blossom Sneak Day 3- Noel Treat

Here we are at day 3 of Jaded Blossom Sneaks!

If you missed the first 2 days you can find them here- Day 1 and Day 2.

Today we are featuring Alphabet Candies and Number Candies.

These sets are great! So many options with both of the sets!


I used the Alphabet Candies set for this cute but simple little treat! I filled the clear box with some Lindor candies and wrapped the box with twine. Then I used a 1" scallop punch for the green paper and punched out Noel. 

Recipe- 
Jaded Blossom- Alphabet Candies, Clear Box
Trendy Twine- Candy Cane
My Mind's Eye- Holly Jolly
White paper from stash and Memento



Stop by the Jaded Blossom Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team created!

See you tomorrow for the last day of sneaks!




9 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute!! Lee-Ann :)

Trixie said...

Oh I like this!! Great job!!

Rosie said...

too cute

Ashley Nicole said...

I love this festive treat. May be simple but its perefect and the twine just pulls it all together so fabulously.
Ashley

Beckie said...

Love how you used 'em. super cute.

Be blessed, Beckie
http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com

Dottie =) said...

Super cute! I love those boxes :)

Krystle said...

I love those treat boxes!! You made an awesome project! (:

Kate said...

Cool Box. Love how you tied the twine too.

Kim Ricketts said...

This is just too cute! Love the twine bow and how you used the stamps!