Friday, June 15, 2012

Pure Happiness Card

Hey Everyone!

I just wanted to share a quick card and my new blog look that Candace from Paper Crafts by Candace did for me!


I used Echo Park Happy Days for all the paper and a cute Greeting Farm Digi.  Finished off the card with a sentiment from the Miscellaneous Fun set from Jaded Blossom. Super Cute right?!

So what do you think of my new blog look? I LOVE it!!! I'm soooo in love with Chevron right now!!! Yay! Thank you Candace!!!

Thanks for stopping!

6 comments:

Migdalia said...

love!love!love!You New Look!!!Adorable card!

Kate said...

Love the New Blog look. Your card is so cute. Love the paper you used too.

Hugs,
kate

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

Love the blog look, too. So colorful. And of course, your card is fab, too.

Lesley @ Trendy Twine

Sukie said...

Love the bright cheery colors of your name blog! Love the paper on your card too!

Ashley Nicole said...

Love the new blog look. Candace did an awesome job. Love the card super cute, perfect image.
Ashley

Candace Pelfrey said...

Awww I love this card <3 Thanks for the shout out :)