Friday, April 6, 2012

Pirate Party!!!!

Hi Everyone!!!

Just wanted to share all the stuff I made for my Son's 2nd Birthday Party.

Jake and The Neverland Pirates is one of my Son's favorite shows. If you haven't seen the invites I made for the party you can check those out HERE.

Sorry ahead of time for all the pics.


So here is the food table. I have close ups of most of it.


I made the cake pops and cupcake wrappers. My Mom made the Skull Veggie Pizza.


I cut both of the wrappers with files from the Silhouette store.


The cake pops were fun to make(I made 50 of them) and the Jake was clip art I print and cut with my Cameo.


Here's a close up of the pizza my Mom made. How cool is that!!!


Here's the banner I made with clip art and some Silhouette files.


This is a close up I took when I first made the banner, so you can see more detail.



Here's the pirate ship my Mom made out of a watermelon!


Vince's cake(I wish I could say I made this but alas I did not LOL)


Mustache straws made with a Silhouette file and Jaded Blossom straws. Love these straws!!!


Center pieces I had scattered around the party. Each character was clip art that I print and cut with my Cameo. The containers were also cut with my Cameo and the characters are all connected to some more Jaded Blossom Straws.


I didn't make anything in this picture, I know I slacked and bought favor boxes. But I think this are looks really cute. I also had a spot right when you walked in the door with swords, eye patches, bandannas and other pirate gear for the kids to wear. Some how in all the craziness I did take a picture of it(uhh so mad about that).


And here is me and my favorite little birthday boy!!!!

I hope you enjoyed checking out all my party decor! 
Thanks so much for stopping by!!!




8 comments:

crazyaboutcricut said...

Awww, this is so amazing Jamie! That's great that you took so many pictures (I usually forget to!)! You and your son are so cute :O)

Rosie said...

the decorations were awesome!!!!

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

missstamper said...

Wow! Your really went all out! Great job!

Lucy Kelleher said...

Jamie -- you did such an amazing job in creating this pirate them foryour son's birthday! Thank you so much for the inspiration :)

Lucy
http://love2createitall.blogspot.com

Migdalia said...

Awesome Job!!!Love it!!

Kim Ricketts said...

Jamie you did an amazing job on his birthday! Everything had such great detail! I am still in awe over his invitation! Just think of how you will out do your self next year lol!

Kim :)

Bee's hive said...

Thanks for sharing! This is so cute...I love all things Peter Pan, it's our favorite story in our house.

Jenna said...

Hi! planning a jake party for my almost 3 year old next month and came across your site googling. my friend has the cameo, so i'm planning some pirate ship invites. love yours! and i love how you used the clipart of the characters all around. would you mind sharing where you got that specific clipart? i guess i don't know how it works with the cameo, but i'd lvoe to know where to find some high resolution stuff i'll be able to print/cut big on the cameo. thanks!