Thursday, January 19, 2012

Valentine Test Tube Holder

Today's my first individual post for Trendy Twine! Yay!
I made a Test Tube Treat Holder with Cherry Cupcake.


I used the the twine to tie on the little Be Mine heart to the top and then I knit the cute little scarf for this cute stamped girl from The Greeting Farm. I found the tutorial on how to make these holders here, but I made some adjustments which will be listed at the bottom of this post.


Here is a close up of the knit scarf, how cute is Trendy Twine all knit up!

Cut paper 4" x 12"
Score at 1/2", 1 3/4", 4 1/2", 5 3/4" while paper is horizontal
Flip to vertical and score at 1 1/4" x 2 3/4"
Flip back horizontal and score at 8 1/2" to 1 1/4" score then score from the bottom edge to the 2 3/4" score.
Pattern paper- Cut 1 piece at 1 3/8" x 3 1/4" Cut 2 pieces at 1 1/8" x 2 5/8" Cut 1 piece 1 3/8" x 2 5/8"

Recipe-

Paper- Paper Studio(U+Me)

Stamps- The Greeting Farm(Special Autumn) Random Stamp Set(Be Mine)

Twine- Trendy Twine(Cherry Cupcake)

Other- Copics, chalk, black ink

Thanks for stopping by!


7 comments:

Candace Pelfrey said...

This is sooooo freaking adorable!! I love it!!
~Candace

Doris P. said...

way to cute!!! I want this!! parkernana4@aol.com

Rosie said...

super cute!!!!!


roseimini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

CityGirl Planners said...

So adorable! TFS!

Sukie said...

Very cute, you always have the greatest projects to share!

Cristyld said...

It is stinkin cute. You are so talented.

Raven B said...

Okay 1 your blog looks awesome! 2 this is an amazing project I love your coloring!