Thursday, December 22, 2011

Snowflake Skittle Sticks

I finally made my first Skittle sticks and I love how cute they turned out!


How cute are these faces! I used Peachy Keen "The Cornies asst".  I found bags of Holiday Skittles so I didn't have to pick through a bag to get all the red and green ones.

Recipe-

Cricut Cartridge- Winter Lace(2" snowflake shadow)

Paper- Core' dinations(white gemstones)

Stamps- Peachy Keen(The Cornies Asst.)

Twine- Trendy Twine(Candy Cane)

Other- Memento black ink, chalk, silver marker

Thanks for looking!

I'm only 2 followers away from 100! Yeah! I'll be doing a giveaway once I reach it.


6 comments:

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

Those are adorable!

Michelle said...

very cute! the cornies are one of my favs!!!

scrappinwithmybug

Doris P. said...

I am so so wanting to make these for next year and hoping to catch some sale prices as I have 3 grandkids in school that I would make for. I LOVE the PKS faces. don't have (yet) this set LOL
parkernana5@cox.net MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Josie0602 said...

Oh these are so cute! I havent seen those holiday Skittles though but they made wonderful treat sticks! I love those cornies and with seeing your project and another, I have two more PK sets on my wish list!
Tracy

Christy said...

These are so cute!!!! I'm saving this for next year...easy for my kids to do as stocking stuffers or friends gifts.
And I was #100!!!!!!!!!!!! How cool is that!

I am always looking for Christmas crafty ideas.
Thanks for the postings.
Christy

Stephanie said...

Hi These are awesome...love these. Just wondering what you used to put the skittles in?
Thank you
Stephanie