Thursday, May 16, 2024

Jaded Blossom Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Hey Everyone!  Welcome to Jaded Blossom's May Stamp Release Blog Hop.  
If you're here from Nicole you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.

Here is what I made:


I started with the Card Mat Die and added the Cloud Stencil. Then I the waves from Tropical Dies. I added 2 tails from the new Gnome Dies: Mermaid Add Ons to the water. I added a Circle Die to the card for the sun. Then I finished off the card with a sentiment from Make a Splash Gnomie.

Recipe- 


Regular Price for the Release Package is $146.99


FREEBIE OFFER: Mermaid Silhouette Stencil
1) Free with orders $50 or more (before tax/shipping)
2) Order MUST contain at least 1 new release item
3) Freebie offer is Thursday and Friday Only, while supplies last

BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!

Now on to the HOP....

Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:

8 comments:

lifesabeach32940 said...

OMG! You are SO CLEVER!! What a CUTE card!!

Judy Rowland
lifesabeach32940@cfl.rr.com

Lauryne Cunningham said...

Super cute ocean scene! I love the vibrant colors!

Denise Bryant said...

Adorable card with these fun mermaid tails! Love the scene you created!

sharon g said...

The mer kids splashing in the ocean is so cute.

Mary-Anne V said...

Great flipping mermaids- love this scene of them joyfully playing in the ocean.

Bo Gilmore said...

Hi Jamie. I love your rainbow tail of your colorful mermaid. Your clouds are blended beautifully. I also like the white pen detail on the waves to make them have motion. I can’t wait to see what you create next.

Sue D said...

Cute birthday card design with the mermaid tails.

Amanda Y. said...

This is so cute and creative!!! I love it!