Thursday, March 28, 2024

Howdy Birthday!

 Hey Everyone!

It's my day over at Jaded Blossom and I have a birthday card to share with you!


I started with the Card Mat Die and then created a dirt hill with another layer and the Border Dies 2. I added the grass from Spring Dies to the bottom. Then I used the Barn Die and added a few egg stickers to the hay. I used the Girl Gnome with the Cowboy Add Ons and gave her a chicken from Farm Scenic Dies. I finished off the card with a sentiment from Howdy Gnomie.

Recipe-

Jaded Blossom- Card Mat Die, Border Dies 2, Spring Dies, Girl Gnome, Gnome Dies: Cowboy Add Ons, Barn Dies, Farm Scenic Dies, Howdy Gnomie, Howdy Gnomie Outline Dies


Thanks for stopping!

1 comment:

Sue from Oregon said...

This is so stinkin' cute! I hope those eggies hatch before they roll away. Love this darling farm scene! 💕Sue Kment