Thursday, August 24, 2023

Jaded Blossom Roasting S'mores Mini Release!

Happy Thursday! It's time for our S'mores Mini Stamp Release over at Jaded Blossom!


We have 6 new items available

Gnome Dies: S'more Add Ons $25.99

S'more Stencil - 3 Pieces $11.99

Kawaii S'mores $15.99

Kawaii S'mores Outline Dies $16.99

Campfire & S'mores $15.99

Campfire & S'mores Outline Dies $16.99

Here is what I made using the new S'mores items! 
I started with the Ric Rac Topper and added the new S'mores Stencils to the top layer. Then I colored the s'more from Kawaii S'mores set and pop dotted it to a heart die. I finished off the topper with a sentiment from Campfire & S'mores, then added it to a 3x4 bag filled with S'more M&M's. 
Recipe-

Thanks so much for checking out my project! 

 

We also have a freebie offer! 


Make sure to check out all the design team projects by clicking on their names below.

No comments: