Monday, May 29, 2023

Jaded Blossom June Stamp Release Day 1!

Hey Everyone!

It's time for Jaded Blossom June Sneak Day 1 and today we're revealing Grilling with my Gnomies, Grilling with my Gnomies Outline Dies, and Gnome Dies: BBQ Add Ons. 


I started with the Card Mat Die and added a Stitched Oval Die. Then I created the gnome with Gnome Dies and the new BBQ Add Ons. I added a couple lemons from the Cup of Tea Outline Dies behind the sentiment from Grilling with My Gnomies. I finished off the card with a few sequins. 

Recipe





  We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $126.99

June 2023 Release will include:

2 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
3 - New Dies
1 - New Outline Die
1 - New 2 Piece Stencil
1 - Freebie Stencil

Ala Carte Items available on Thursday 12 am PST 

This Package is only available while supplies last!
*Freebie Stencil - Only Free Thursday and Friday with a $50+ purchase or While Supplies Last. Must also purchase at least one item from the new release*

Regular price for the release package is $138.99

Stop by the Jaded Blossom Blog to see what the rest of the design team created! 



1 comment:

Christine Kiehl said...

Are those not the cutest little ice cubes???? LOVE this!