Monday, April 24, 2023

Jaded Blossom April Showers Mini Release!

Happy Monday! It's time for our Mini April Showers release! 


We have four new items available! 

Gnome Dies Weather Add Ons $33.99

Diagonal Card Mat Die $19.99

Rainy Days $15.99

Rainy Days Outline Dies $16.99

We also have a select few items on sale that go with our release. 


I created a backgroun with the Raindrops Stencil and the new Diagonal Card Mat Die. Then I added a Girl Gnome with the new Gnome Dies: Weather Add Ons and the rainbow from St. Patrick's Day Add Ons. I finished off the card with a sentiment from the new Rainy Days.


I created a "smoke" look background with the Cloud Stencil and the Diagonal Card Mat Dies. Then I stamped the dragon from Dragon Kisses on a Stitched Circle Die and layered it onto a Scallop Circle. I cut a slit in the circle and added a candle from Gnome Dies: Birthday Add Ons into the dragons hands. I finished off the card with a sentiment from Rainy Days and a few sequins. 

Recipe- 
Diagonal Card Mat Die, Rainy Days, Rainy Days Outline Dies, Gnome Dies: Weather Add Ons
Card 1- Girl Gnome Dies, Gnome Dies: St. Patrick's Day Add Ons, Raindrop Stencil
Card 2 - Dragon Kisses, Stitched Circle Dies, Scallop Circle Dies, Gnome Dies: Birthday Add Ons, Cloud Stencil


Thanks so much for checking out my projects! 

 

Make sure to check out all the design team projects by clicking on their names below.

No comments: