Monday, March 6, 2023

Jaded Blossom March Sneak Day 1!


Hey Everyone! It's time for Jaded Blossom March Sneak Day 1 and today we're revealing Gnome Dies: Easter Add Ons 2, Build a Booth: Easter Add Ons, Carrot Stencil, and Carrots for Sale!


I started with the Carrot Stencil and Triangle Card Mat Die for the background. Then I added a Stitched Oval Die. I created the gnome with the Girl Gnome Die and the new Gnome Dies: Easter Add Ons 2. I also gave her an egg to hold from the new Build a Booth: Easter Add Ons. I stamped a sentiment from the new Carrots for Sale to a Card Layer Dies 2. I finished off the card with a few sequins.

Recipe-






  We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $134.99

March 2023 Release will include:

3 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
3 - New Dies
2 - New Outline Dies
1 - New Stencil
1 - Freebie Die

Ala Carte Items available on Thursday 12 am PST 

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is only available while supplies last!
*Freebie Die - Only Free Thursday and Friday with a $60+ purchase or While Supplies Last.*

Regular price for the release package is $143.99

Stop by the Jaded Blossom Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team created!  



2 comments:

Beatrice said...

I'm in love with this Gnome Easter add-on 2 die set esp. the bunny balloon & bunny glasses! Your card is so bunny adorable! 🌷🐰🌷

Kjerstin Lis said...


EVERYBODY READ THIS TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM A LEGIT AND TRUSTED LOAN COMPANY My name is Kjerstin Lis, I have been searching for a loan to settle my debts until I finally met Mr, Pedro He was able to give me a loan of Euro 450,000.00. He also helped some other colleagues of mine. I am talking as the happiest person in the whole wide world today and I told myself that any lender that rescues my family from our poor situation, I will tell the name to the whole wide world, and I am so happy to say that my family is back for good because I was in need a loan to start my life all over as I am a single mum with 3 kids and the whole world seemed like it was hanging on me until I meant the GOD sent loan lender that changed my life and that of my family, a GOD fearing lender, Mr, Pedro, he was the Saviour GOD sent to rescue my family and at first I thought it was not going to be possible until I received my loan, I invited him over to my family get-together party which he did not decline, and I will advise anyone who is in genuine need of a loan to contact Mr, Pedro, via email at (pedroloanss@gmail.com ) because he is the most understanding and kind-hearted lender I have ever met with a caring heart. He doesn't know that I am doing this by spreading his goodwill towards me, but I feel I should share this with you all.