Thursday, December 15, 2022

Jaded Blossom December Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Hey Everyone!  Welcome to Jaded Blossom's December Stamp Release Blog Hop.  
Now if you're here from Cindy you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.
Here is what I made:


I create some Snowman Soup with the XL Topper Die. I added a snowman gnome I created with the new Gnome Dies: Winter Add Ons. Then I stamped a sentiment from Winter Candies to the Label Shape Die. I finished off the topper with a few sprinkles and a snowflake die. 

Recipe-



Regular Price for the Release Package is $114.99

FREEBIE OFFER: GNOEL WORD DIE
1) Free with orders $50 or more (before tax/shipping)
2) Order MUST contain at least 1 new release item
3) Freebie offer is ONLY Thursday, while supplies last


BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!

Now on to the HOP....

Next up is Rosemary

Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:

12 comments:

Beatrice said...

Thanks for sharing your snowman gnome soup goodie bag!
I would love to receive this as a gift! ⛄💓⛄

MadeByMeghanK said...

What a darling idea and treat! I LOVE the snowman gnome!

sharon g said...

Such a cute little gift idea. My grandkids and friends would love to get this!

Lauryne Cunningham said...

What a cute idea! I love it!

Kim’s Stampin Patch said...

Just to cute! Love the snowman gnome

J Cochran said...

What a clever idea! I love that you included the "recipe". Lol! Great job.

creative lady said...

Love your treat bag! Love the snowman!

Denise Bryant said...

Fun project! Love this adorable topper for your treat bag!

Dfrank said...

I love this idea! So cute!

Sue D said...

Cute topper for snowman soup.

Andre M. said...

The treat bag is adorable decorated with the sweet gnome!

Mary Holshouser said...

Fun treat bag. Love the snowman.
thanks for sharing.