Thursday, October 13, 2022

Jaded Blossom October Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Hey Everyone!  Welcome to Jaded Blossom's October Stamp Release Blog Hop.  
Now if you're here from Cindy you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.
Here is what I made:


I started with the Card Mat Die and created the background with white and woodgrain paper. I used a Border Die to separate the wall and floor.  Then I added the Fireplace Die. I created the Santa with the Gnome Dies and new Christmas Add Ons 1 and cut him to fit inside the fireplace. Then I added a sentiment from Merry Christmas Gnomie to the Ticket Book Die and added it to the top. I finished off the card with a tree made from the Build a Christmas Tree Die.

Recipe-


Regular Price for the Release Package is $174.99

FREEBIE OFFER: HELLO GNOMIE WORD DIE
1) Free with orders $50 or more (before tax/shipping)
2) Order MUST contain at least 1 new release item
3) Freebie offer is ONLY Thursday thru Friday, while supplies last


This weekend we are also doing a TRICK OR TREAT event!

BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!

Now on to the HOP....

Next up is Larelyn

Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:

14 comments:

Deanette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MadeByMeghanK said...

This is such a CUTE idea! I LOVE the way you have the Santa coming out of the chimney!

J Cochran said...

Lol! Adorable! Now I see how the fireplace and gnomes work together! Great card!

Karen D said...

What a cute idea! I love how whimsical it all looks.

Drhp said...

This card had me tickled. Love Santa peeking out of the fireplace. lol. too too cute.

jean said...

how special !! stuck in the chimmney, love it!!!

sharon g said...

Well aren't you clever. I never would have thought to make him coming down the chimney. Really cute

Kim’s Stampin Patch said...

The Santa is so cute stuck in the fireplace!

Sue D said...

I like this fun fireplace scene you created.

Linda said...

Your card is so cute, it makes me laugh, Santa is so cute crawling out of the chimney. just love it! TFS

Sugar Land Scrapper said...

cute card! Love this release!

Denise Bryant said...

Such a fun scene! Love the clever way you used these awesome dies!

Donna said...

This one is so fun! The colors and set up are perfect

Jennifer said...

I love the way you placed the Santa gnome. So clever!