Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Jaded Blossom Gnome Costume Party Release!

Happy Tuesday! It's time for the Gnome Halloween Costume Party Release! 


We have two new Gnome Die add ons available!! 

Gnome Dies: Halloween Costume Add Ons 1 $33.99


Here is what I made using the new release 

First up is a Gnome in a bat costume! I started with the Sunburst Card Mat Die and added a Stitched Circle Die layer. Then I stamped a sentiment to a sentiment strip die from Batty For You. I created the bat using the Gnome Dies with the new Halloween Costume Dies Add Ons 1 and gave him a bat to hold from the Halloween Add Ons.


Next I used both new sets to create a dragon costume! I started with the Card Mat Dies and a sentiment from Dragon Kisses on a Flag Die. Then I layered the gnome on the octagon from Octagon Treat Box. I created the costume for the Gnome Dies with the kitty feet, unicorn ears, devil horns and tail and bat wings! 


Recipe-

Bat Card-

Dragon Card-

 

Make sure to check out all the design team projects by clicking on their names below.

Candace

3 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

That dragon just stole my heart! Incredible creations.

Tina Dorrington said...

So cute and great idea on creating a dragon

jean said...

cutest bats!!!I love ALL THE DIFFERENT COLORS!!