Friday, July 1, 2022

Jaded Blossom July 2022 Celebration Sale and Mini Release!

Hey Everyone! It's time for the July 2022 Celebration Sale & Mini Release!  Here is a link to the STORE for those of you eager to shop! 

Jaded Blossom released a bunch of fun new items for the sale! Here is what I created using the new items.. 

I used the Gift Box Slider Die to create a card and added the Gnome Die with the new Birthday Add Ons. I gave him a Gnome Candies stamp to hold.

I started with the Card Mat Die and created the clouds with the Cloud Stencil. Then I layers the Mushroom Dies and add the new Mushroom House Die. I added a Whimsical Gnome and a sentiment from Gnome Candies.

Recipe-

Don't forget we also have our July Celebration Sale going on! 

Your purchase earns you tickets! 

 Also the return of the Golden Ticket

And we have the Bundle at a Discount! Only $94.99. Regular Price $102.99 

Our design team has made some wonderful projects using the new items! Make sure to check them all out. Links below..  

No comments: