Friday, April 15, 2022

Jaded Blossom April Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Hey Everyone!  Welcome to Jaded Blossom's April Stamp Release Blog Hop.  
Now if you're here from Rosemary you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.

Here is what I made:


I started with the Slimline Dies and used the square and circle dies to create the windows and cut the door with brown paper. Then I used the grass from Mushroom Dies at the bottom. I cut out 3 Girl Gnome Dies and added flowers from the Spring Add On Dies to 2 gnomes. I peaked 2 of the girls through the window and covered the back side with some light blue paper. Then I added the last girl gnome to the bottom and have her holding a Sentiment Strip Die with friend from the Thanks set. I used the Happy Hello Add Ons 2 set and Outline Dies to add Hello to the top of the card. I finished off the card by add a butterfly from Spring Dies 2 and a mushroom from the Spring Add Ons Dies. 

Recipe-


Regular Price for the Release Package is $188.99

Freebie Offer:
Free with Orders $60 or more (before tax/shipping) and Order must contain at least 1 new release item.
Only available with orders placed Friday through Sunday.
**While supplies last**

This Month's Freebie is a stamp with outline die!
FLORAL FRAME WITH OUTLINE DIE


BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!

Now on to the HOP....

Next up is Larelyn

Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:

8 comments:

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love how you have the gnomes peeking out the "windows" sooooo cute!

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

I love those gnomes.

Danyelle Dillon said...

Oh my goodness! Your card is so fabulous! I couldn’t load your page at first, I’m glad that I went back and retried it! I love slim line cards! Yours is perfect! I am saving it where I can try a similar one when I get my hands on these super cute dies! I love your card design! Thank you for this wonderful opportunity to win a stamp set because I’ve only known about your company for s few weeks now so I don’t have a lot of your products YET!!!

Sue D said...

Fun friend card with these gnomes.

Denise Bryant said...

Such a cute card with these darling gnomes! Fun details and colors!

Mary Holshouser said...

Fantastic idea to have the
gnomies looking out of the
windows. Fun card.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

sharon g said...

The spotted hat is so cute. Like a mushroom. ADORABLE to the nth degree.

Valerija said...

This is sooo sweet! Love your card.
Valerija xx