Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Jaded Blossom Octagon Easter Release!

Happy Wednesday! We have a special small Octagon Easter themed release going on over at Jaded Blossom!


Here is what I made with the new items.. 


I created a couple of Candy Bar Sliders with the dies! 

For the bunny I started with the Candy Bar Slider Die and then I used a Stitched Oval Die for the belly. I used the egg from the new Easter Add Ons for the bunny's hands. The carrot is from the Christmas Add Ons 2 set. 



For the chick I again started with the Candy Bar Slider and a Stitched Oval Die for the belly. I used the new Easter Add Ons for the chicks face and added a couple of the new Spring Word Dies to his belly. 

Recipe-



Here are the two new items released today. Both are available now!

Octagon Treat Box: Easter Add Ons $29.99

Spring Word Dies $26.99

Our entire design team has been hard at work with projects to share with you! Check them all out here.. 

2 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So cute! Who wouldn’t love one of these cuties in their Easter basket?

Denise Bryant said...

Really cute candy bar wrappers! Adorable project with these fun dies!