Friday, April 16, 2021

Jaded Blossom April Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Hey Everyone!  Welcome to Jaded Blossom's April Stamp Release Blog Hop.  
Now if you're here from Michelle you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.
Here is what I made:


I created some Thank You cards with the new release! I stamped the small yarn ball from Hand Knit with Love and sentiment from Funny Mail 2 to the square die from Slimline Dies. 


I created the teal background with the new Knit Stitch Stencil and added an orange border with the new Square Internal Scallop Dies.

Recipe-


Regular Price for the Release Package is $104.99

 Free Stamp set for customers that spend $40 or more before tax and shipping! FREEBIE is only available until Sunday 4/18 11:59am pst or while supplies last.

Bust My Buttons

Customer Treat



BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!



Now on to the HOP....

Next up is Marcia

Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:

9 comments:

Larelyn said...

These are just perfect for your business.

VanessaB said...

Fantastic thank you cards. Love the color combo

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love the knit background! Too cute!

cghundley said...

Darling look for these
Thank You cards!
Carla from Utah

Carol Wortman said...

Your customers will certainly smile and keep these sweet tags.
The knit background stamp is really cute.
Yup.... I Think I'll be putting sweaters on everything this winter.

Sue D said...

Cute tag design with the knitting theme. I like the colors.

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

Great cards!

Valerija said...

You made wonderful thank you cards. Well done!
Valerija xx

Denise Bryant said...

Great set of thank you cards! I love the stencil design and the square internal scallop die!