Friday, July 10, 2020

Jaded Blossom July Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Hey Everyone!  Welcome to Jaded Blossom's July Stamp Release Blog Hop.  
Now if you're here from Mel you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.
Here is what I made:


I am loving these new Slimline Dies! I started with the the scallop layer in black and then used the Coffee Bean Stencil on the other layer. Next I created a skinny layer with the rectangle layer again. On the skinny layer I used the washi stamp from Coffee Candies. I added the square from the Slimline Dies and pop dotted the large owl from I Don't Give a Hoot. I used the Mini Birthday Coffee Art set on the mug and added a sentiment to a Mini Tag Die 2. Last I added the mini owl cut away from the mug to the top of the card. 
 
Recipe-





Regular Price for the Release Package is $152.99

 Free stamp set for customers that purchase 2 or more new release products! FREEBIE is only available until Sunday 7/12, 11:59pm pst.

Mini Birthday Coffee Art
BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!

We also have a SALE going on! Our Annual JULY sale! 


Earn Tickets based on how much you spend- to be entered into a raffle for our August Release and other prizes! 


And the Return of the Golden Ticket! 


Now on to the HOP....

Next up is Cindy

Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:

15 comments:

~amy~ said...

Super cute, the teal really makes it pop!

Christine Kiehl said...

So hooting adorable!

Denise Bryant said...

Fun slimline card with these cute owls!

Deborah Pottle said...

Such a sweet card ... really liking the Slimline Dies!

Becca Yahrling said...

This is just darling! The owl set is my fave. I also love that slimline cards have made a comeback.

MadeByMeghanK said...

Love this slimline! The owl is soooo cute!

Sarah said...

Cute! Love the colors!

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

I am loving the slimline cards! Love the card!

kaleilani said...

loving the card 😍 👌

Mary-Anne V said...

Those owls are so cute and I love that the release has a new slimline die! Fun card.

Valerija said...

What a lovely cute card. Well done!
Valerija xx

Tina Z. said...

super cute!

Cindy Holmes said...

Really cute slim line card! That owl is just so darling!

Sue D said...

These owls are adorable and I like the coffee theme.

Eve N said...

So adorable! It's nice to have such cute critters to create new cards with.