Friday, May 15, 2020

Jaded Blossom May Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Hey Everyone!  Welcome to Jaded Blossom's May Stamp Release Blog Hop.  
Now if you're here from Mel you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.
Here is what I made:


I created a Bee Bead Garland with the new releases! I started by inking all the wood bead with Distress Oxide(and stained my fingers in the process)


For the tag I used a plain wood tag and ran it through my Big Shot with the Bug Trail Dies. Then I created a stencil with the Honeycomb Card Mat Die and  inked the background. I heat embossed the bee from Love Bugs to the tag and added a few sentiments from Love Stings.  I finished it off by stringing the jute and beads together and making a tassel on the end.

Recipe-
Hobby Lobby- Wood Tags, Wood Beads, Jute


Regular Price for the Release Package is $91.99

 Free stamp set for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping! FREEBIE is only available until Sunday 5/17, 11:59pm pst.

Baby Bugs

And here is a treat that will be included with every order this weekend. 

BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!

Now on to the HOP....

Next up is Cindy


Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:

13 comments:

Larelyn said...

Well, this is just too clever! I love the vignette you've created.

Laura said...

This is fun! I really love your accessories in the photo, especially that little bee hat!!

Christine Kiehl said...

WOW! What an incredible make! You really went buggy with today's crafty make! LOL Yes, pun intended! So creative indeed! LOVE the new release so much!

snappy scrappy said...

Adorbs with a capital A!

Michelle said...

awe its toooo cute ! love the hats tooo!

MadeByMeghanK said...

SO FREAKING ADORABLE! I love the bees! Your coloring is fab!

Diana Hernandez said...

Awesome project. tfs

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

Great bee tag!

Sheila R said...

So fun, got mine in the mail today... so excited to create.

Sue D said...

Love this bee themed display you have and the cute and creative bee bead garland/tag.

Denise Bryant said...

Cute project! Love the bee and the honeycomb design!

Mary-Anne V said...

What a fun and cute bee garland!

Tina Z. said...

wow, super cute and so creative!