Sunday, September 2, 2018

Jaded Blossom September Challenge!

Hey Everyone!

It's time for Jaded Blossom's September Challenge! 

This month's theme is ABC challenge - pick any letter from the alphabet & use as many items as you can starting with that letter!


I choose the letter C for my project! So I started with the Crate Die in charcoal paper. Then I added a Circle Die with the candy corn die from Halloween Dies 2. I stamped a face from Coffee Faces to the candy corn. Last I added a sentiment from Halloween Poop 2 to the cream circle.

Recipe-

Stop by the Jaded Blossom Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team created! 

3 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

So CUTE! and such a fun challenge this month!

Theresa

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

So super cute!!!

Michelle said...

hehehee tooo cute !