Thursday, January 19, 2017

Jaded Blossom Sneak Day 4!

Hey Everyone!

It's Jaded Blossom Sneak Day 4 and today we have the new Cupid Airlines set to share today!



I created a fun treat with some dies and the new Cupid Airlines. I used the Heart Dies 1 and 2 to stamp the sentiment and added the lips from Funny Mail. Then to create the other end of the arrow I used the bottom of the 2 layers of the Awareness Die. I filled a 1x8 bag with some cheesecake M&M's.

Recipe-
Jaded Blossom-  Cupid Airlines, Heart Dies 1, Heart Dies 2, 1x8 bag, Awareness Ribbon Die, Funny Mail



Stop by the Jaded Blossom Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team created!


4 comments:

Georgiana said...

Great treat! I like that you made the candy tube into an arrow.

Unknown said...

Wow!! This so awesome! You are way too creative, great idea!!!!

Sarah said...

Oh so cute! Fun treat holder!

Michelle said...

tooo cute ! very clever chickie !