Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Hope your day is super cool!

Hey Everyone!

It's my day over at Jaded Blossom and I have a treat to share with you using the Spotlight Set Lunch Notes 2!


I used the Lollipop Die with the Card Mat Dies and Stitched Square Dies to create this treat! Then I stamped the Ice Cream Cone and pop dotted it to the front, along with a sentiment. 

Recipe-
Jaded Blossom- Lollipop Die, Card Mat Dies, Stitched Square Dies, Ice Cream(freebie stamp not available), Lunch Box Notes 2
Stamp Annie Thing- I'm Nerdy(Kawaii Face) 

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

So cute! Love the face stamp :)

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable treat!!!

Sherrie K. said...

Cute treat! love the yummy cone:)
Sherrie K

Beckie Williams said...

This is just amazing ... love all the bright colors .... awesome project!!

Unknown said...

cute