Monday, October 6, 2014

Jaded Blossom Sneak Day 1- Snowballs for Sale

Hey Everyone!

It's Jaded Blossom Sneak Day 1 and today we're revealing Christmas Signs and Christmas Dies!


I knit a bunch of soft white balls for having "Snowball fights" indoors!


I added the tree border die to the top of my bucket... the dies work fabulous with vinyl by the way! And there may be a sneak of tomorrow's release on the bucket too.... 


I used the holly berry die to create a pile of snowballs and stuck the sign inside. 

Recipe-






We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $139.99

October 2014 Release will include:
4 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
2 - 4 x 4 Stamp Sets
2 - New Sets of Die
NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. WE SHIP ASAP!!!
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Price for the Release Package will be $154.99 after Sunday Night, 10/12, 11:59pm, pst

Stop by the Jaded Blossom Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team created.

9 comments:

GiGi said...

This is so fun! I love the decorated bucket and beautiful tag! The white yarn makes such perfect snowballs! LOVE IT!

morentin1326 said...

Ok, very cool...

Melissa said...

Fantastic Idea! So clever to use the holy berry as the snow ball for the tag.

Debbie said...

this is way too cute great job today can;t wait to see the rest this week
Hugs
Debbie

Stacie said...

I love this!! So talented! I also love how you made those snowballs!

Michelle said...

You did a awesome job on this , such a show off

cghundley said...

Terrific creation
with the tree
border!
Carla from Utah

Crystal said...

I love how you used the holly berry for snowballs! Creative!

Kate said...

This is definitely my favorite. Love it. If you noticed by now I am catching up on commenting so it's gonna look like I'm stalking, lol