Monday, April 14, 2014

SVG Cutting Files Challenge- Full Bloom

Hey Everyone!

Today is the start of our new Monthly Challenge over at SVG Cutting Files.

The Theme for SVG Cutting Files Challenge is something for Wife/Mom/Grandma



I made a birthday card for my Mom using the new Daisy Stitch Up. I cut out the daisy with my cameo and then put it in the center of the Ticket Die insert.


I stamped a perfect sentiment on the bottom and finished off the card with some Sprinkles.


Here's a close up of the daisy! Love how it turned out!

Recipe-
SVG Cutting Files- Daisy Stitch Up
Trendy Twine- Totally Lime, Totally White, Totally Lemon

For some Amazing SVG Cutting Files, just go HERE
 "LIKE" SVG Cutting Files on Facebook.
"Join" SVG Cutting Files Gallery on Facebook to share your Awesome Creations.
Newsletter Sign Ups
SVG Cutting Files

3 comments:

Sin City Chix said...

I'm in love! I love the stitching and the sweet simplicity of this card! Amazing! Wish I had your talent! Thanks for sharing!

Kate said...

Gorgeous Card love how this turned out.

Unknown said...

WOW!!! All of your work is amazing :)