Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Mini Calendars

Hey Everyone!

I've got a new Jaded Blossom to share with you!


I used the 2014 Mini Calendar Kits to make these! These are so fun and fast to make! I used the NEW SVG outlines for the S'more and Cocoa Cup.


First I made one with the Got S'more set. I stamped the s'more and colored him with some Copics. Then I stamped the sentiment on a banner. I pop dotted them on top of some burlap and twine. 


For this one I used the Hot Cocoa set. I stamped the cup and colored part of it with Copics. I stamped it again on patterned paper and cut out the cup part. I stamped the sentiment on the smallest flag from Flag Dies 2. Then I added some burlap and attached the flag and cup on top.

Recipe-
Trendy Twine- Chocolate Truffle
Echo Park- Happy Camper(S'mores) This & That Graceful (Cocoa)

If you'd like to use the SVG Outlines with all your Jaded Blossom images you can download them free HERE!

There's still time to join this month's challenge HERE.

Thanks for stopping!

1 comment:

Kate said...

These turned out so cute, love how you colored them.