Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Game Night

Hey Everyone!

I've got a new Jaded Blossom card  to share  with you!


I used the Journal Die and Bingo set for the Bingo Card. Then I used a sentiment from Game Night at the top.


I stamped the dominoes and cut them out. 


Then I stamped a few of the poker chip candies stamps and made a little pile.

Recipe-
Carta Bella- Well Played

Make sure you visit the new store at http://jadedblossomstamps.com/

Plus there's a Giveaway 
Simply create a wish list or leave us a testimonial / guest book note and you will be automatically entered into a drawing to win a stamp set of your choice! TWO WINNERS will be chosen on Oct 1st!! 

Thanks for stopping!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

great card!!! love all the added elements!!

Kate said...

Awesome Card. Love it.