Sunday, July 7, 2013

Sandbox Paper Doll Magnets

Hi Everyone!

It's my day over at SVG Cutting Files and I've got another themed set for the new "Paper Dolls Base Kit A" to share with you!


So my Son loves playing in the sandbox so this is the perfect set for him. I decided to make some magnets for him to play with on his easel. I used the Silhouette magnet paper and cut a base for all the shapes. Then I glued all the layers on top of the magnets.


Here's the back of a few of the cuts.


A close up of the cute little boy.


And a picture of the magnets on my Son's easel.

Recipe-
SVG Cutting Files- Sandbox Paper doll theme, Paper Dolls Base Kit A
Silhouette Magnet Paper
Echo Park- All About a Boy, Scoot

Thanks for stopping by!

Jamie

5 comments:

Ashley Nicole said...

Loving this add on set for the paper dolls. The magnets are a really great idea!
Ashley

Pam said...

This is such a wonderful idea, and so cute!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Kate said...

This is really cute. Awesome Idea.

Unknown said...

I love this idea!! Hope you will stop by and link up at Craftin Desert Divas “Summer” Linky Party.

Tara
Craftin Desert Diva's

Migdalia said...

Too darn Cute!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥(my blog)
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥