Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Trendy Twine Tuesday- Pumpkin Decor

Hey Everyone! 

I've got a new Trendy Twine Project to share with you today!

This month we are featuring Orange Truffle, which you can find here.



I made this cute pumpkin decor buy gluing some Orange Truffle to the strips and then using some Twisted Lime to make some curly leaves.

Recipe-
Silhouette- Springy Pumpkin
Paper from stash


Thanks for stopping!

9 comments:

Helen said...

Wow! That is great!! You have way more patience than me :)

snappy scrappy said...

So cute! Lee-Ann :)

Amy Martin said...

This is so neat. I love how you used the twine. Great job on this.

Sukie said...

This is such an stunning project! I just love it, the twine looks gorgeous!

Kate said...

This is just WOW factor my friend. I just love what you did with the twine.

Anonymous said...

Lovely lovely idea, done to perfection too!

CityGirl Planners said...

This is genius! Love it!

Anita said...

Stunning.

Jessica Pascarella said...

Lovely! Great idea!