Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Sneak Peek Day 2- Birthday Favor

Hey Everyone! 

It's day 2 of sneaks over at Jaded Blossom!
Today we are featuring Birthday and Sports Kisses.

I used Birthday Kisses for my project...


I used some fruit discs and glued my stamped circles on both sides, then filled up the favor box. I used polka dot tape to seal the box up and used Sweet Celebration to make the tag on the top. I colored in the candies with glaze pens and used Memento ink in orange, green, purple and yellow for the kisses images.

Stop by the Jaded Blossom blog to see the rest of the Design Teams peeks for today. And stop back tomorrow for another sneak!

Thanks for stopping!

5 comments:

Kate said...

Love the colors of these so bright and summery. Perfect.

Hugs,
Kate

Michelle said...

so cute ! love all the bright cheery colors of this !!!

Anonymous said...

great idea combining other stamps! love your treat box!

Ashley Nicole said...

Really cute. Love the cheery colors.
Ashley

Rosie said...

super cute treat box

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com