Thursday, May 31, 2012

It's A Wrap Birthday Blog Hop



Hi Everyone!

Welcome to the It's a Wrap Birthday Blog Hop! If you just came from Sandra you are in the right spot, if not and you'd like to start at the beginning please go HERE.


Today I made this super cute milk carton tote-


I cut this with my Cameo from a Silhouette file. All the paper is from a SEI paper pack.




Here is one of the milk cartons, I used Chocolate Truffle Trendy Twine to tie the boxes closed.


I used Jaded Blossom's Make a Wish and Sweet Celebration sets for the tag on the front. I colored the cupcakes in with glaze gel pens.

Make sure you check out the blog candy over at Jenny blog.

Your next stop is Cheryl.

Thanks for stopping by!

15 comments:

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

This is so cute Jamie!
Ruthie :)

Tanya said...

Too cute Jamie!! LOTS of candy will fit in those puppies!! I love your paper choice!!

Hugs,
Tanya

Cheryl W. said...

You've just given me a great idea for my grandkids' upcoming birthdays. I think I'll try this, only with four little milk cartons - each filled with a different sweet treat. I think they'll love it! TFS

Rock Girl Designs said...

The color combo is delightful and whimsical! Love it...I hope that there are some yummy treats in those containers!

Thanks for sharing!
~Bobbi

Karons Krafty Korner said...

Love this project.The card stock is beautiful. TFS

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Too darn cute... Love this project... TFS

Laurie H. said...

This is adorable. Love this project. TFS!

carmen said...

can't wait to do make this...got several bdays coming up...colors are beautiful.!!!!!
massey1982@aol.com

missstamper said...

Awesome gift idea!

missstamper@yahoo.com

Kim Ricketts said...

love love love this box!!! I love how you colored the cupcakes too!!

~Kim

Kate said...

Love this box. I really like the paper that you used too.

Hugs,
Kate

Anonymous said...

I really nee to get a Cameo... your project is super.
dmcardmaker (email follower)

marg0006 said...

You did a great job on the gift containers.

marg0006 at verizon dot net

Simply Sweet by Sharon said...

Your milk cartons are beautiful!! I wish I could cut out SVG files. I do have the score board instructions for these. My daughter wants to make some of these for her grandpa and fill them with Whoppers because that is his favorite candy. Thank you for the inspiration.

Anniebee said...

Another really clever packaging idea! TFS!

Anne
anniebeescraftroom at gmail dot com