Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Trendy Tuesday: Owl Treat Box

Hi everyone!

It's Trendy Tuesday over at the Trendy Twine blog today, so make sure you stop over to see the entire Design Team's project for today.

Here is my project-


I cut the owl with a file from the Silhouette Store on my Cameo. Then I cut lots of strips of Strawberry Cupcake twine and glued them to the feather area. And yes it took me awhile, but look how cute it looks! I took a background stamp to make the pattern on the base of the owl.


Here's the close up of the twine.  I just love how it turned out!

Recipe-

Silhouette Studio Files
Paper- Core'dinations(gemstones) Scraps
Stamps- Martha Stewart Background Stamp
Twine- Trendy Twine(Strawberry Cupcake)
Other- Ink

Thanks for stopping by!

Please visit the Trendy Twine Blog so you can see the rest of the DT projects!



8 comments:

Candace Pelfrey said...

Very cute owl!! I love it Jamie! :)

Danielle Lee said...

Adorable!

Rae Ann said...

The twine looks great. It really 'makes' the owl.
Rae Ann O.
http://joyinart.blogspot.com

Rosie said...

wow!!!! ADORABLE!!!

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Kim Ricketts said...

This is absolutely amazing!!!! I love how you used the twine on this adorable owl!

Kim :)

Michelle said...

this is tooo cute girl but WAY too much work LOL

www.scrappinwithmybug.com

Liz O. said...

ADORABLE! At first I thought the detail on the owls body was corrugated paper, but after reading it is twine it amazed me even more, great way to add some texture

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is so cute! I love how you did the feathers!