Thursday, October 8, 2026

October Jaded Blossom Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Hey Everyone! Welcome to Jaded Blossom's October Stamp Release Blog Hop.  

If you're here from Cynthia you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.

Here is what I made:

I started with the Paper Bag Die and added a Stitched Square Die. Then I added the new Reindeer Coffee Mug Die and a sentiment from the new A Gift For You stamped onto the Sentiment Strip Die. Then I added a gift card to the Luggage Tag Die to add into the bag. 

Recipe-
Jaded Blossom- A Gift For You, Reindeer Coffee Mug Die, Paper Bag Die, Luggage Tag Die, Sentiment Strip Die, Stitched Square Die



Regular Price for the Release Package is $167.99

FREEBIE OFFER: Trendy Christmas Tree Stencil
1) Free with orders $50 or more (before tax/shipping)
2) Order MUST contain at least 1 new release item
3) Freebie offer is 10/8-10/9 Only, while supplies last (automatically included with all September Release Package purchases)


Now on to the HOP....

Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment