Monday, October 5, 2026

Jaded Blossom October Sneak Day 1!

It's Jaded Blossom October Sneak Day 1 and today we're revealing A Gift For You, Pretty Bow Die and Trendy Christmas Tree Stencil!

I started with the Card Mat Dies and added the Duck Stencil. Then I added the new Pretty Bow Die in blue. I finished off the card with a sentiment from the new A Gift for You set!

Recipe-







We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $154.99
October 2026 Release will include:

5 - New Dies
1- Stamp Set
1 - Stencil Freebie 

Ala Carte Items available on Thursday 12 am PST 

This Package is only available while supplies last!
*Freebie Stencil - Only Free Thursday thru Friday with a $50+ purchase or While Supplies Last. This Freebie Stencil is automatically included with all Release Packages.
 Must also purchase at least one item from the new release*

Regular price for the release package is $167.99

Stop by the Jaded Blossom Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team created! 

No comments:

Post a Comment